6.27.2014

{still standing} baby bump highlights


& here we are!  It is time for me to say good-bye for a bit.  Although I haven't been blogging much during my pregnancy, I have been working hard behind the scenes to make a three month (give or take) break possible.  Now I am 38 weeks pregnant & exactly two weeks away from my July 11 due date.  I grow more & more excited, as well as more & more nervous, with each passing day.  Most of all, I can't wait to meet our little guy & be his mama.

I'll leave you with a few highlights of my very blessed, very easy pregnancy . . .



Here is my first official baby bump photo!  I was about 24 weeks pregnant & loving our babymoon at Newport Beach.  Our babymoon was absolutely amazing.  Just imagine five relaxing days spent enjoying the beach & the pool, not to mention amazing meals at great restaurants.



Here is a sweet moment captured on Mother's Day, one of the first beautiful weekends of Spring.  I was about 31 weeks pregnant & stealing a quiet moment in the sun.  I was so happy to be spending Mother's Day with my baby bump & my fur baby.  All of us love soaking up the sunshine!


  
Last but not least, here are my hubs & I posing shortly before my baby shower began.  I was about 34 weeks pregnant & I was really glowing that day.  Let me tell you, my Mom & my sister hosted the most perfect, most adorable baby shower ever the backyard of my childhood home on a gorgeous day.  I will forever cherish the lovely memories of celebrating Baby Boy Koru with our family & friends.  

What a journey.  & to think this adventure is only beginning!

& that's a wrap, my friends!  Enjoy the long, lazy days of your Summer.  Let's meet back here in the Fall, shall we?

Photography: Kate Corpuz for Koru Wedding

4 comments:

  1. I am so thrilled for you! Early congratulations friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited for you! :D You look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. To baby boy's beautiful arrival and a lovely summer of changes–congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so glad you stopped by and hope all is well! keep us updated :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Lovely! Your kind comments are most welcome & always appreciated. XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...