6.21.2013

{Sneak Peek} Brandy & Jacob


Happy Friday!  This weekend, I have a beach day & a cupcake tour scheduled.  Yes, a cupcake tour!  My sister & I will be all sugared up as we visit the best of the best cupcake spots in Manhattan.  FUN!  Before we part ways, here is a sneak peek at next Wedding Wednesday:


The sweetest little elopement in Texas is on tap!  This relaxed, lovely wedding unfolds with an intimate ceremony, champagne & cake at a picturesque bed & breakfast in the Texas countryside.  You won't want to miss it, especially since it's the last real wedding before I take a break from blogging for vacation.  Tune in next Wedding Wednesday!

Cheers to the First Day of Summer!

Photography:  Tilt Shift Studios  /  Submitted via Two Bright Lights  

3 comments:

  1. I wish I could join you on that cupcake tour! That is right up my alley! hahaha Have an amazing weekend my friend. Can't wait for your posts next week.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo a cupcake tour sounds like a ton of fun! Pretty please report back with stories and photos....

    PS: It's giveaway time on my blog! Hope you join: http://www.underlockandkeyblog.com/2013/06/angelorian-tradition-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. A cupcake tour???! That sounds awesome!And yay for summer!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Lovely! Your kind comments are most welcome & always appreciated. XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...