2.26.2013

winter wedding mash



Today's post is born of necessity.  I haven't had as much time to celebrate winter weddings as I'd like due to taking time off for surgery.  Although Spring doesn't technically start until March 20, as soon as March 1 hits, my mind shifts automatically to Spring.  Here I find myself with one little week of Winter left & tons of winter wedding images to share.  While I like to create posts that celebrate one beautiful image or one theme with multiple images, today's post is just a mish-mash of winter wedding images that I love.

A loose, organic bouquet in shades of pretty pink makes for an unexpected winter wedding bouquet:


Glowing candles wrapped in birch & nestled in evergreen & branches set the scene for a cozy winter wedding:


With a bit of sparkle on top & a bed of rustic pinecones below, the graphic pinecone cake is simply perfect for a winter wedding:


When the chill sets in, enjoy festive mugs of hot chocolate at a winter wedding:


Just a little but not too much!  It's what every Winter Bride, including me!, is thinking on her winter wedding day:


What do you love best about winter weddings?

Photo 1: Jennifer Eileen Photography via; Photo 2: Perspective Eye viaPhoto 3: Erik Kelley Photography via; Photo 4: Carly Mitchell Photography via; Photo 5: Modern Photography viaPhoto 6: Camilla Photography via
 

3 comments:

  1. I love the warm and cozy feel of winter weddings, and I'm especially loving that pink bouquet...it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This beautiful medley makes me so sad to see winter end.

    oxoxoxo from San Francisco
    Amy
    http://bridehic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Lovely! Your kind comments are most welcome & always appreciated. XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...