6.08.2012

{Sneak Peek} Anna & James


Oh, my Koru family & friends, next Wedding Wednesday is going to be epic.  Epic, I tell you!  After the smashing success of the equestrian trash the dress session, I was beyond thrilled when this country-western wedding gem came my way:


Yes, a Bride & Groom getting married on their horses!!!!!!!  I could gush on & on about this unique wedding & its country-western details but let's save it for next week.  Don't miss out- tune in next Wedding Wednesday! 

On a side note, I would like to say a big, heartfelt THANK YOU to every single one of my readers for your support & kindness.  Although this blog is mine, it's ultimately about weddings & marriage & I struggle with whether or not to share things that don't neatly fit in those two categories.  I've taken the leap lately & your support has been humbling.  The blog comments & private messages in response to this post & this post were AMAZING.  You are AMAZING!!!!!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Photography bycherry photography  /  Submitted via Two Bright Lights

2 comments:

Hi, Lovely! Your kind comments are most welcome & always appreciated. XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...