4.03.2012

charmed



The sparkle.  The bow.  The sweetness & sass.  Oh, my wedding-loving heart practically stopped beating when I spied the oh so fabulous Kate Spade Charm heels in this cool photo!

Sigh.  I wanted the Charm shoes so badly for my wedding.  Unfortunately, me and a 4-inch heel could not be friends on a long day spent on my feet.  I want the Charm shoes so badly for my life.  Unfortunately, me and a 4-inch heel on a regular basis are as probable as me catching a falling star.  But a girl can dream.

Or a girl can cheer when she spots those charming shoes in wedding photos.  Wow, how Charm shoes rock on a Bride!!

Do you have any long-running dreams of obtaining the perfect accessory?  Please share!

Photo by Jason Walz Photography via

8 comments:

  1. The new blog looks amazing, Kate :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect photo! I think I'll always have a soft spot for a classic Chanel bag, but I doubt I'd ever carry it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had the perfect kelly green kate spade bag that I carried every where. Then one day I became paranoid and put it away. I should pull it out for spring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. or send it to me. whatever works for you :-)

      Delete
  4. yay, i'm glad you liked the post!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Lovely! Your kind comments are most welcome & always appreciated. XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...