2.23.2012

Hello, Winter?


Old Man Winter, you have really, truly disappointed me this year.  One measly snowstorm?  Come on, it's embarassing at this point.  If I did my job so poorly, Koru Wedding Shoppe would be out of business.

Yes, my dears, my winter-loving heart has been broken in 2012.  Now luckily for my winter wedding loving-heart, there has been plenty of snowy wedding goodness to keep my heart beating.  Naturally, I must share my wintery favorites with you!

A  kiss is just a kiss, unless it's a kiss against a snowy backdrop:


Why not romp through the snow on the joyous day of your winter elopement? 


A little walk on the winter wedding wild side:


And this is one beautifully accessorized winter Bride (the cardigan, the necklace, the boots!)

 
I heart winter weddings SO much.  I have a little more winter loveliness to share next week, then I promise to move on to spring weddings.  Tell me, what is your favorite wedding season & why?

Photo 1 via; Photo 2 via; Photo 3 via; Photo 4 via

10 comments:

  1. So I just feel in love with your blog! You don't need to move onto Springtime... Winter weddings are simply the most beautiful! I'm getting married this coming New Year's Eve and I SO hope it snows!! These pictures are gorgeous =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A Winter Bride- YAY! Welcome!! I was a Winter Bride too so I may be a bit biased but I do believe it's the most magical time to get married :-)

      Delete
  2. Summer weddings, because outdoor venues are so gorgeous and seasonal flowers and foods are available. The extra little touches like cocktail length dresses for bridesmaids AND brides, the gorgeous weather, the beautiful, vibrant colors, and the summer suits men wear instead of tuxes are all wonderful ways to ease the intensity of a formal wedding. Although I do love a man in a tux.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Summer is a fabulous season for weddings! Truth be told, I do adore a wedding in any season.

      Delete
  3. lol oh my god how funny are our posts today? i hate winter and you love it! two jersey extremes! [btw, are your wedding pics in hoboken there? so pretty!] truth be told i would have loved to have a winter wedding [since i got engaged in december 2009 and wanted to get married december 2010 but then thought... wait a second i hate snow lol so i opted for spring] winter weddings are so gorgeous. i love the shawls you can wear with dresses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess Old Man Winter can't keep everyone happy! I'm glad someone is enjoying this winter. Thanks & yes, my wedding photos are in Hoboken, the one in the header is downtown by the PATH station.

      Delete
  4. I was so disappointed when we spent Christmas on the East Coast–I was crossing my fingers and toes for a storm, but all we got were a few measly flakes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The snow makes everything look so pretty! This CA girl is jealous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, snow is a gorgeous blanket on the landscape! I just wish we had more of it this winter.

      Delete

Hi, Lovely! Your kind comments are most welcome & always appreciated. XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...