1.19.2012

Sprinkles on Top

One of my favorite desserts is simple: one scoop of vanilla ice cream with rainbow sprinkles on top.  It's as pretty as it is delicious.




Naturally when I saw this cake covered in rainbow sprinkles, I thought I'd died & gone to sprinkle heaven.  The sprinkles make this cake so bright, colorful & happy- just the right tone for a wedding!  & the satin ribbon is that perfect touch of elegance.  This cake is a sweet winner in my eyes!  


Would you let your favorite dessert topping inspire your wedding cake?  


Photo by Monique Simone Photography via

3 comments:

  1. We had a white chocolate gateau for our wedding cake. The best part was that my husband made it single-handedly on the morning of the wedding. It was delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vanilla ice cream and sprinkles sound delicious, and this cake is just heavenly!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Lovely! Your kind comments are most welcome & always appreciated. XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...