7.15.2011

♥ 6 Months: A Reflection ♥


Oh So Happy: Our Wedding Day
Photo taken by Friend

Six months ago today, RZ & I got married. A big grin spreads across my face & my heart fills with joy at the sweet thought of our happy, beautiful wedding day.

Six months is mere baby steps in the lifetime of a marriage. Still, I believe in celebrating the big & small so this day is worthy of celebration. Six months of being husband & wife, of creating our baby family (**), of becoming an official team. And I've loved every moment!



Pure Joy: Our Wedding Day
Photo Taken by Friend

Everyone & their neighbor ask me if our relationship feels different now that we are married. Tough question. No & YES. Day to day, in the regular routine of our lives, I don't feel like much has changed except perhaps that Mrs. applies to me. We go to work, we spoil our dog, we eat, drink & be merry. Still, there is something there that says everything has changed. Something that is hard to put my finger on, let alone describe. I suppose it's a subtle undercurrent to our relationship, always there, always flowing. Always reminding us of our vows, our promises, our forever. It makes us stronger & makes us better.

To RZ, my best friend, my love, my husband:
Cheers to many, many more!


** Disclaimer:
Baby Family is one of my favorite terms adopted from
A Practical Wedding.
It doesn't mean we are having a baby!



4 comments:

  1. I totally thought you were having a baby! Congrats on 6 months of marriage. You're so right. It feels the same, and it feels different. It's beautiful. Have fun celebrating tonight :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I didn't want our families to get the wrong idea!

    & thank you! Marriage is beautiful & it's worth celebrating!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Lovely! Your kind comments are most welcome & always appreciated. XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...